- 3/4 – 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 of margarine or dairy free butter
- 4 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 of crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups of quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Step 1: In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, coconut milk, margarine, and cocoa powder. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until hardened.
Back to Rare Tee.