Taco night is great any day of the week, it’s that quick go to meal that everyone loves. Use hard shell or soft tortillas to make this family favorite. Warning side effects make include huge smiles, and happy friends and family!
- 1 package of tofurky chorizo
- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado (optional, but highly recommended)
- 1 onion, chopped
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- favorite block of vegan cheese (grated)
- nondairy sour cream (I used follow your heart)
- 8 hard taco shells or soft tortillas
- hot sauce
Step1: Heat 1 tablespoon of oil at medium/high in a sauce pan. Put in the Tofurky chorizo and stir occasionally. While chorizo is heating chop all the toppings and grate the cheese, set aside. This is when you can worm the tortillas if you’d like. Now it’s time to assemble the tacos!
Serve with a side of rice and beans!