This is a perfect meal to throw together when you just don’t have time to cook, and still want a pretty healthy meal. This is a protein packed chili with three different kinds of beans. Great for those game days!
- Russet potatoes for baking
- 1 15 oz can of black beans (drained)
- 1 15oz can of red kidney beans (drained)
- 1 15oz can of white beans (drained
- 1 14.5oz can of diced or stewed tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 3/4 tablespoon of chili powder (add more if you like)
- 2 teaspoons of cumin (I love cumin)
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 1/4 tea spoon of cyan pepper. (optional)
- Non dairy sour cream cheese (optional)
Step1: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Chop the onion, green pepper, and garlic and toss in the large pot. pour in stewed or diced tomatoes and then put in the all the beans. Mix together. You can add a little water if it needs more liquid. Toss in your seasonings and blend together. Put your potatoes in the oven a and bake for about 45mins to an hour (until soft) Heat the chili and let it simmer on low for about 45mins. Pour over the potato and garnish with shredded vegan cheese and sour cream.
Perfect for those days you just don’t feel like cooking.